ISHIGAKI LASTA MC Presses are used in the mining industry where large throughput and “Low Moisture Content” dewatering is required.
The ISHIGAKI LASTA MC Press is a Fully Automatic filter press with many unique features.
Fully automatic operation
- 24hrs automatic operation
- Cake discharge monitoring system
- Back-up mechanism
High production capacity
- All plate Simultaneous open & close
- Simultaneous washing
- Double-end feeding design
- Short mechanical cycle time
Large capacity is available
- Filtration area; from 65m² to 800m²
- No cake residue
Robust and simple design
- Fewer moving parts
- Easy maintenance
- Filter cloth for each individual chamber can be quickly and easily replace
- Reduce operation cost
- Filtration area; from 65 m² to 800 m²
- Compression pressure; from 0.7 MPa to 1.5 MPa (Max 2.9MPa)
The slurry is fed via the feed port at the top of the filter plate. The solids in the feed build up as dry cake while the filtrate exits through the filtrate ports.
2. Compression and Air Blow
Air is fed from one side for the chamber, displacing cake moisture and exits through the next chamber
3. Cake Discharge
When all the filter plates are opened, the cake discharges by gravity. If not, a detection systems is activated and assists the cake discharge
4. Cloth Wash
Upon completion of the cake discharge process, the filter cloth is washed from the top of the plate pack.
LASTA MC Line-Up:
“LASTA MC” MCF / MCD
“LASTA MC GIANT” MCFGC / MCDGC
New “LASTA MC 2100” MCFTC / MCDTC